Introduction to Retail Skills - Taster
No specific entry requirements, you will need a good level of English.
What will I learn?
At this taster session you will get an introduction to the following topics:
- How the staff of a retail business can help to give their customers a good impression.
- Exploring the skills, personal qualities and behaviour that is required for retail work.
- Recognising the different sizes and types of retail outlets found in a variety of locations.
- How effective teamwork benefits both customers and employees,
Teaching / learning methods
This taster course is to be held in-person at our New Addington centre.
From this taster session you will be invited to attend an information session for our Level 1 Award in Retail Knowledge course.
To join this taster course, please click the enrol button next to the course details and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have any difficulty - please contact a member of staff in the business programme team please call 020 8726 6000 extension 62604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business - Introduction to Retail Skills - Taster course
- Reference AWU010-22
- Location: New Addington - Central Parade Site
- Start Date: 18 Aug 2022
- End Date: 18 Aug 2022
- Course Duration: 1 weeks
- Time: Thu 10:00 - 12:00
- 9 places available