Mental Health Personal Well-Being - taster
What will I learn?
The focus will be to gain basic knowledge on own mental health and mental well-being.
The objectives of this taster session are to help learners to understand:
- Their personal mental well-being
- Coping strategies
- How to improve their personal mental health and mental well-being
How the course will be taught
The course will be taught by an experienced subject specialist tutor.
You will complete a PLP booklet.
Days and times of course:
Friday 24 June 2022 - 11.00 - 13.00
Friday 15 July 2022 - 11.00 - 13.00
Length of course: 1 session
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 understanding Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
You will need to attend punctually and stay for the whole of the session.
Thank you for your interest in our courses, for further information please contact:
Care - Mental Health Personal Well-Being Taster
- Reference CTM018-21
- Location: CALAT Central Croydon Centre
- Start Date: 15 Jul 2022
- End Date: 15 Jul 2022
- Course Duration: 1 weeks
- Time: Fri 11:00 - 13:00
- 16 places available