Introduction to Mental Health - Taster
What will I learn?
The focus will be to gain basic knowledge on mental health conditions, how to support individuals with mental health and working within the sector.
The objectives of this taster session are to help learners to:
- Gain information about how to support individuals.
- Developing an understanding of mental health conditions.
- Understand different sectors that are available to support people with mental health illnesses.
How the course will be taught
The course will be taught by an experienced subject specialist tutor.
You will complete a PLP booklet.
Days and times of course:
- Friday 24 June 2022 - 09:30.00 to 10.30
- Friday15 July 2022 - 09.30 to 10.30
Length of course: 1 session
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 understanding Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
You will need to attend punctually and say for the whole of the session.
Thank you for your interest in our course, for further information please contact:
Care - Introduction to Mental Health Taster
- Reference CTM017-21
- Location: CALAT Central Croydon Centre
- Start Date: 15 Jul 2022
- End Date: 15 Jul 2022
- Course Duration: 1 weeks
- Time: Fri 09:30 - 10:30
- 15 places available